15 Jun ORIGINAL CUPTAPAS + 4 SAVOURY RECIPES / VEGAN FRIENDLY
JUNE 15TH, WE CELEBRATE… World Tapas Day! What original home cooking ideas! Yeah, let’s cook cuptapas (veg recipes)!
Recipes + design by Sita & Nena.
- Paella-inspired veggie rice / vegan
- Russian salad (ensaladilla rusa) / vegan friendly
- Fried potatoes with veggies / vegan
YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY…
World Tapas Day by Tasting Spain. Discover helps you to discover Spanish cuisine, the flavours of its geography, under the guidance of international chefs. A journey that will leave you with a good taste in your mouth; a different way to discover Spain, enjoying every break intensely.
- Tapa (Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), in Spanish cuisine, is an appetizer, or snack. It may be cold (such as mixed olives and cheese) or hot (such as chopitos, which are battered, fried baby squid). The word “tapas” is derived from the Spanish/Portuguese verb tapar, “to cover”, a cognate of the English top. In fact, a “tapa” was (and still is) a small portion of any kind of Spanish cuisine.
- Cupcake (Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), is a small cake designed to serve one person, which may be baked in a small thin paper or aluminum cup. The earliest extant description of what is now often called a cupcake was in 1796, when a recipe for “a light cake to bake in small cups” was written in American Cookery by Amelia Simmons.
- World Tapas Day + 4 recipes / vegan friendly
RELATED COOKING BLOG
A menu of creative and healthy recipes has been prepared for each month of the year. Are you ready? Cosericantar blog makes it a piece of cake with lots of homemade recipes (vegan option included) and special menus (Halloween and Easter). Mix and match recipes as you wish for your everyday meals!