★ “EAT THE PAIR” is a memory matching mobile game, target for locals and tourist. It has been designed to learn Danish traditional food and support local business, especially now due to COVID19. Playing this matching game will help the players:
- To improve their knowledge of different type of meals like Smørrebrød and Wienerbrød.
- To be a future customer of a local bakery or restaurant.
- Entertain potential customers at the local business.
- Educate customer by showing ingredients of traditional food.
- Play to get a prize (i.e. discounts)
- Promote local touristic businesses and Denmark by displaying advertisement banners.
★ ➡️ WATCH THE VIDEO NOW!
★ A PROTOTYPE is under development and we are looking forward to complete the APP and test it in the market.
★ The PROJECT has been created by Elena Jiménez Romero, creative director, and technically suported by HackYourFuture Copenhagen, a non-profit coding school for disadvantaged groups. Liudmyla (Lucy) Chyzhova, frontend developer – UX/UI designer.
★ Stay tuned ⬇️
- DID YOU KNOW…
- Smørrebrød (originally smør og brød, “butter and bread”) is a traditional Scandinavian open-faced sandwich that usually consists of a piece of buttered rye bread (rugbrød), a dense, dark brown bread, topped with commercial or homemade cold cuts, pieces of meat or fish, cheese or spreads, and garnishes. | Source: wikipedia
- In Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish, the term for Danish pastry is wienerbrød (or wienerbröd), meaning “Viennese bread”. A Danish pastry is a multilayered, laminated sweet pastry in the viennoiserie tradition. The concept was brought to Denmark by Austrian bakers, and has since developed into a Danish specialty. | Source: wikipedia