Grandma Sita is proud to present our Mobile Game called “Eat the pair” 📱🍽️🇩🇰
It is a memory game designed to match the pairs of Danish food and cuisine like Smørrebrød and Wienerbrød, by playing this game customers will support local business in Denmark. We are looking forward to test it in the market 🙂
- Support local business.
- Food and cuisine education.
- Entertain customers.
- Play to get a prize (i.e. discounts, meal)
- Promote sustainable tourism by displaying advertisement banners.
- DID YOU KNOW…
- Smørrebrød (originally smør og brød, “butter and bread”) is a traditional Scandinavian open-faced sandwich that usually consists of a piece of buttered rye bread (rugbrød), a dense, dark brown bread, topped with commercial or homemade cold cuts, pieces of meat or fish, cheese or spreads, and garnishes. | Source: wikipedia
- In Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish, the term for Danish pastry is wienerbrød (or wienerbröd), meaning “Viennese bread”. A Danish pastry is a multilayered, laminated sweet pastry in the viennoiserie tradition. The concept was brought to Denmark by Austrian bakers, and has since developed into a Danish specialty. | Source: wikipedia