GRØNT MARKED, the farmer’s market in Copenhagen
Grandma Sita visited the Grønt Marked, which takes place on Sunday, is a chance to buy local produce from the Danish farmers. There are not a lot of events like this in the city, to be able to buy directly from the people who are growing and producing food around Copenhagen. However, this market tries to gather people that want to support local producers and those who value locally grown good 🌱Use the chance to meet the farmers and try the delicious fruits and vegetables yourself 🙂
Grønt Marked is a Farmers Market Association in Copenhagen supporting small local producers.
Our ultimate objective is a reliable and more sustainable food system, bringing country and city together so having producers and consumers feel part of the same community 🌻🌱
More info about Grønt Marked here ⬇️
- Market dates in 2020 // June 14th, July 12th, August 9th, September 13th and October 11th.
- At Lille Bakery // Refshalevej 213A, 1432 København V.
- On Sunday // All dates from 10am to 3pm.
⛄️ Christmas edition ⛄️ More info about that will be coming soon. Stay tuned ⬇️
- 🌻LINE UP🥕
Come by, go for a stroll, bring your dog, bring a tote bag/cooler for fish, meat and cheese, chat to the people behind the produce, learn a little something, have a little coffee, support small farmers, buy your groceries for the week, eat delicious food, feel good! The Grønt Marked have a beautiful line up for you all ⬇️
- Lille Bakery // Blue Lobster // Bybi // Copenhagen Goat Milk // Birthesminde // Kysøko // Saltat Ferments // Søtoftes Have // Skelleris den lille øko gård // Brinkholm // BYGAARD // HindsholmGrisen // Prolog Coffee // Hegnsholt // Dusk // Danish Quinoa Group // Camilla Plum // Langebjerggård // Slowburn Brewing Co-op // Nordhavn Eddikebryggeri // Mjødgård // Vindruedelikatesser fra Lolland // Gårdbutikken Hyldemarken // Mosegaarden // Slowburn.
Grandma Sita looked at the beautiful and colorful vegetables from Gårdbutikken Hyldemarken , Kysøko and Bygaard, tried some goat cheese from CPH goat milk, had a sip of fresh apple juice from Vindruedelikatesser and other. After talking to the farmers, it gave her an insight that there are many producers out there and there is a need for more markets like this 🌻🌻🌻🌱🌱🌱
Due to the new Covid-19 restrictions the Grønt Marked team decided to postpone the panel debates and workshops to a more safe and peaceful time. In the meanwhile lets respect the distance and take care of each other.
- Volunteers: If you are more than interested to attend and get to know the local farmers at Grønt Marked, there is a a chance to be part of our amazing volunteers team write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special event: Madland festival on September 13th, 2020. For this occasion the Grønt Marked team organized some extra activities during the market day: panel debates, workshops and market’s tours. To talk about sustainable food systems, alternative ways of consuming, different ways of cooperation and food production.
- DID YOU KNOW…
Madland festival, is a food policy rethink festival which brings together the farmers, farmers, fishermen, producers, merchants, chefs, media and food people and citizens who want to use the restart post corona to rethink the food systems in Denmark.