TORTILLA DE PATATAS // Maria & Borja
GRANDMA: Maria & GRANDCHILD: Borja.
LOCATION: Vigo – Spain.
- INGREDIENTS: Plant-based recipe💚
4 large potatoes or 6 small potatoes
Quarter of onion
Half of sweet chorizo (medium size)
1 Red pepper (medium size)
1. Peel and chop the potatoes. Chop the onion, red pepper and chorizo into cubes. Mix potatoes and onion in a bowl, season to taste.
2. Fry the potatoes and onion in olive oil for a while, then add red pepper and chorizo.
3. Fry everything until soft and drain it.
4. Beat the eggs into the bowl.
5. Mix with the fried potatoes, onion, red pepper and chorizo.
6. Heat a little bit of olive oil in a saucepan and pour the mixture into the hot saucepan, wait for few minutes and go around with the lid of the saucepan. Turn again if necessary, until the tortilla is done well.
7. Serve the “tortilla de patatas” with salad.
!! Join us on our mission to keep alive culinary heritage !!
👉🏼 Call to action: SUBMIT YOUR FAMILY RECIPE 🙌