🎃 TAPAS DE MIEDO // SEASONAL LOCAL PRODUCE
On Sunday the 1st November… Trick or healthy treats💚?
🎃 TAPAS BRUNCH Boo 👻 at @onebowl.dk Spooky plant-based menu 🌱 by CHEF Grandma Sita 😉 Menu designed depending on what is on season. Looking forward to serving you scary meals 🍽️😱 Come as you are and pay as you feel ⚰️ Hasta la ☠️, baby 👋
🎃 TAPAS DE MIEDO MENU 💚 Witch Grandma Sita 🔮 and terrifying friends 🦇🧟🧛🕷️ will serve you⬇️
• Cold soup // Scary pumpkin soup 🎃🥣
• Tapa // Tortilla (eggless) de muerte 💀🥔
• Tapa // Miedestra (menestra) 🥦🖤🥕and bloody aioli with spider web rice 🕸🍚
• Cake // Apple Gosh OCake 🍎👻🍰👍
➡️ All recipes on Sita & Nena plant-based cuisine🌱😋
- DID YOU KNOW…
- It is widely believed that many Halloween traditions originated from ancient Celtic harvest festivals, particularly the Gaelic festival Samhain.
- One Bowl is 100% run by volunteers. We serve a vegan plant based menu. At One Bowl we try include as many goals (Sustainable development goals) we can, we believe our “pay-as-you-feel” model is a great example og Goal #2 Zero Hunger. We are also working with food waste, equal opportunites for all people, and prioritizing how our little project can apply Sustainable pratices in the food industry. One Bowl is located at Borups Allé 205, 2400 Copenhagen.